Beiträge von Volki

need mal guten online pre-Order Shop mit Digital buy, blizzard ist ja anscheinend nicht in der Lage es einfach mal im eigenen Store an zu bieten :/

Zitat

was haltet ihr denn von Dragon Age Origins ?

Beste Spiel seit langem! Mit Abstand, expansion ist auch sehr geil(wenn auch im vergleich zum Originalspiel recht kurz)

Hab glaub Dragon Age mindestens 5mal und die expansion 8mal oder so durch, ist halt mit verschiedenem Group-Setup auf Nightmare immer wieder anspruchsvoll und gibt genug alternative Möglichkeiten dass selbst bei wiederholtem spielen quasi nen anderes Game spielst wenn andere Entscheidungen triffst.

Mit 21 is easy, kriegst mit 18 auch was, kann aber entweder paar mark teurer werden und/oder bei "kleineren" autovermietern

Ich hab zumindest vor 7 jahren mit 19 eins bekommen, denke also dass das immernoch geht...

aber nicht die ausdauergems :)

Im Progress machts durchaus Sinn statt spirit stamina zu gemmen, sind halt 13sp vs ~500hp+icc buff(mit stam enchant auf hose), hab auch erst nach dem lk hc kill wieder voll spirit gesockelt.
    Kann man drüber streiten und keiner hat Recht :)

lk hero würd ich nibelung im progress nicht anziehn, die valkyren schiessen die ganze zeit sinnlos auf adds und sone scheisse, ist zwar nicht schlimm, bringt aber auch nichts^^ (Dein dmg müsste aber mit nibelung höher sein, musst selber wissen was wichtiger ist^^)

Wenn du genug gold hast bau dir die stoff casterhose aus icc btw, ist besser als die sethose und du wirst erstmal hit los.

Wo fang ich da an :/

Wenn du englisch kannst http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t6…in_pve_dps_updated_3_3_a/ packs in die Favoriten, wird regelmässig geupdated bei Änderungen und enthält so ziemlich alle Basics die man wissen sollte.

Lad Dir Rawr runter http://rawr.codeplex.com/ Ist für Eulen sehr akkurat.

Paar Sachen die an deiner Armory sofort auffalen

1. Viel zu viel crit, ziemlich wenig haste. Tausch erstmal alle SP/crit gems gegen SP/Haste aus.

2. WEIT überm hitcap, vor allem fürn ally. Du brauchst nur 237 mit draenei im Raid.

3. Nibelung HC ist weit besser als die Waffen die Du anhast (selbst bei Bossen wo die valkyren gerne mal drauf gehn), vor allem weil auf der offhand hit ist was Dir nichts bringt.

4. Das zweite Trinket ist crap, gibt ne menge besserer Alternativen (sogar das Frostmarken healtrinket ist besser z.B.)

5. Spec/glyphen sind i.O.

Das sind so die offensichtlichsten Sachen, wie oben schon gesagt schau auf EJ und lad Dir Rawr.

Zur Castorder:

Wenn du keine Phylactery hast(Sindragosa 25 trinket) openst du so:

1,5sec vor entering combat gotw buffen + wild magic pot, FF wenn kein feral+shadow da sind, IS, MF, Starfall, Bäume, wrath usw...

Wirst du irgendwie vom raidlead gezwungen IS up zu halten wegen dem Debuff?
    Wenn nicht dann verstehe ich nicht warum du danach Is statt MF castest, vor allem wenn du beide MF glyphen drin hast(was richtig ist). Normalerweise nachdem die ersten beide DOT's droppen nur noch MF oben halten, und zwar immer so, dass du es nie während ner SF eclipse refreshen musst und es immer voll extendet wird... IS nur casten wenn Du moven musst.

Mehr fällt mir grade nicht auf.

Meine Armory, ist allerdings Glückssache in welcher Spec/gear du mich da erwischt, hab grade kurz in eule ausgeloggt, wenn du schnell bist hast also gute chancen^^

http://eu.wowarmory.com/charac…?r=Frostwolf&n=Volk%C3%AE

Von MMO-Champ

've decided to write this guide so that all of the aspiring druids out there will know that they have options for DPS specs aside from the standard feral and moonkin specs. In endgame raids (Icecrown 25 and heroic 25 ToC), tree slap DPS is a surprisingly viable option. With the right gear and a little guidance, you'll find that you will be blowing away the meters in no time. I've split the guide up into three sections:

I. Spec and glyphs
    II. Gear
    III. Rotation

-----------------------------------------------

I. Spec and glyphs

Right now, http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0VGfub0oZZfVcubuxVzAcs:jxwMzm is the gold standard in tree slap DPS. This is not to say that you can't change talents around to suit your needs, but the spec is fairly cookie-cutter. However, there is an alternate spec that some tree slap druids go, where they drop Insect Swarm and Improved Moonfire and spend the points in resto to get to Wild Growth. This can be effective for tree slappers with high spell damage, but you'll need extra heals when you are thorns tanking because you won't get the -3% hit on the mob from Insect Swarm.(1)

No matter what spec you choose, there are certain talents that are simply must-get, these include: Naturalist, Improved Tree of Life, and, of course, Brambles.

As for glyphs, the options are fairly limited. I strongly reccomend:

Majors: Barkskin, Rapid Rejuvenation, Hurricane
    Minors: Thorns, Unburdened Regrowth, Glyph of the Wild

Glyph of Barkskin is a must-have, and Glyph of Hurricane can be helpful in dense-mobs situations.

II. Gear

As far as gearing up, it is important to get high-armor spell power leather. You must get hit capped as soon as you possibly can. Once there, it is sometimes beneficial to swap out some spell power rings or necks for rogue necks with agility on them. Believe me, your healers will thank you for the extra dodge and armor when you are tree slap thorns tanking!

Crit isn't terribly important, just make sure you have a healthy amount. Aside from hit, haste is probably your most important stat. You need those slaps to come as quickly as humanly possible. Stack haste until your eyes bleed!

III. Rotation

The tree slap rotation is fairly complex. In a typical fight, you will want to dot up the target with moonfire and insect swarm. Once dotted, start slapping, but keep an eye on your health. If it begins to drop, pop Barkskin. Avoid the common mistake of trying to save it for scary situations. It's a 1 minute cooldown, so use it as such!

I'd like to point out that you should already have Thorns casted on yourself. This baby is going to be your main source of damage throughout the fight. In the unlikely event that another DPS pulls the mob off of you, simply shift to bear, Growl, and shift back to tree form. However, you should kindly point out to your fellow raid members that having to do this several times during the fight will greatly diminish your DPS.

When Clearcasting procs, use Hurricane. Obviously, pop Barkskin beforehand if it is up to avoid interruption. This is the tree slap druid tank's version of Thunder Clap and will keep bosses from beating you into the ground.

Simply keep your dots refreshed and make sure thorns doesn't wear off (the minor glyph is a great way to avoid this) and keep slapping and your DPS should be respectable in even the toughest of raids. Thanks for reading, and keep slapping!

(1) I feel I should point out that it is currently hotly debated within the tree slapping community as to whether the 3% reduced hit on the mob does more harm than good when you consider the damage of Thorns. Unfortunately I was unable to find any conclusive numbers on the subject, but I am of the opinion that Insect Swarm is generally better in that it doesn't depend on the attack speed of the mob or mobs attacking you. In the end, you'll simply have to make up your own mind.

*Work Cited

Skaggs of Spirestone originally made this and posted it on our guild website. I decided to share it with the world.